In Greenfield Agro Forestry Products(GAFP), youll have real opportunity to shape the future of our organization. The ideas you bring, the insight you gain, the decisions you drive – all will influence the direction of GAFP in the years to come. Here we do not look at your specific experience in plant or seed sector, as this sector is growing and new. But we do look for skills like ability to learn quickly, loads of enthusiasm, and the ambition to succeed in our competitive and constantly growing industry.
Sales Executive Post
As a sales executive you will have opportunity to sell GAFPs products and services. Customers may include businesses, governmental organizations and individuals, through out India. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with clients. Here you will also be responsible for making repeat sales to our existing customers.
Responsibilities and Work description
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- acting as a contact between GAFP and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing our company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- feeding future buying trends back to us;
- attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Required personal skills
- Team worker
- Calm and patient
- Good at communication
- Fluent English and Hindi speaking
Technical skills (actual + general)
- Windows 98 or 7
- Surf internet on Internet explorer or Firefox
- Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Handling online accounts like email, Facebook and Orkut
You should have at least one year of experience.
Apart from your monthly salary you will be entitled to handsome incentives on completion of your targets.